2) Do not keep it a secret when you find yourself overly attracted to someone you are in contact with.
3) Do not ignore inappropriate feelings and think that they will go away, talk with an accountability partner.
4) If someone comes on to you in public or in private, tell your spouse!
5) Read books on how to avoid and affair even if you thing you don’t need to.
6) Go over and set boundaries in your marriage along with your mate. You both need to respect the others feelings and sensitivities.
7) Work on your romance and friendship, both are very important. Just because you may run into patches when you don’t feel in love that doesn’t mean you need to stop loving.
8) Always talk about how much you care for your mate when talking to the opposite sex. Months after knowing someone they should not be surprised that you are married. (Which brings me to my next suggestion,)
9) Always wear your wedding band. I know there are those out there that don’t care, but there are some out there that do. Wear it, and if it doesn’t fit, buy a new one from Walmart!
10) And finally, love God with all of your heart, mind, body, and soul and refuse to sin against Him.
1 Corinthians 10:13
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it.